compensation: Based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking detail oriented college graduate with an interest in law, accounting, and/or compliance as a full-time employee in our Waterbury, Connecticut office. This role will require ongoing communications with companies under audit and accurate and timely review of data and supporting documentation related to unclaimed property audits. Successful candidates will be focused, detail-oriented, well-organized and thorough.
• Selected candidates will be expected to work full-time in our Waterbury, CT offices.
• Selected candidates will be expected to enter into confidentiality agreements and adhere to strict data security guidelines.
• Design and generate reports concerning audit results and metrics.
• Answer phone calls from companies under audit.
• Draft follow-up correspondence to companies under audit.
• Communication with internal management and state clients regarding ongoing audits.
• Input information regarding ongoing audits into audit management system.
• Perform research related to applicable unclaimed property issues.
• Ensure the progress of ongoing audits through established workflows.
Qualifications & Skills - Qualifications sought in successful candidates include:
• College degree required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Exceptional analytical and evaluative capabilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Proficiency in Microsoft Access or SalesForce is a plus.
• Basic understanding of statistics and data analysis is a plus.
Please provide salary requirements with response.
Equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers