I offer reasonable prices and safe, efficient work for trees that are not near or over roofs, damageable structures, or telephone wires. I do not own the necessary equipment to fell trees over 100ft or high risk trees. I can rent the equipment for an additional charge.
1. Assess tree and best method for felling
2. Provide estimate and scope of work
3. Schedule date and time
4. Half of the amount is due before work begins, the other half is due upon completion.
For an estimate, please provide pictures of the tree(s) to my number below.
Be sure to include:
1. Multiple angles so I can see the surrounding area
2. Any buildings, wires, or other structures that are in the tree's vicinity
3. If you have one, a preferred drop location for where you’d like the tree felled.
4. Whether you want the tree removed, stacked, or left on the ground (reduced price).
Please text pictures here, or leave a voicemail. Usually do not answer random numbers.
References provided upon request.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers