VIN: WBABK7322WET65376 condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 36750 paint color: red size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
I purchased this car from a BMW enthusiast early spring of 2015 with 18,500 miles on it, currently has 37,750 miles. Everything works and drives as it should. Not a spec of corrosion or rust, vehicle is stored in my heated garage Dec through mid April on tender
- Premium package: roll over protection, factory Harmon Kardon speakers with new Alpine bluetooth head unit & phone integration
- Built in K-40 radar (original manual / instructions included)
- Factory windblocker, car cover, stereo cassette head unit, Service Bentley, & CD changer included
- 3x oil changes @ New Country BMW & clean bill of overall health (refer to pic)
Minor items repaired by previous owner:
- Left front brake caliper was seizing, was replaced with OEM remanufactured caliper.
- Replaced front swaybar endlinks because they were making noise
- Rear parking brake drums have rattled, adjusted parking brake cable to fix
- Front left brakes were squealing, re-lubed front brakes pads (both sides)
- Insert Column C plastic inserts on headliner of convertible top failed, replaced both sides
I am a BMW enthusiast & CCA member. Many great rides in this machine with family, and trunk is big enough for one large suite case !
Title in hand, ***Serious inquires only*** happy to answer any questions
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers