compensation: 11.70 per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Measurement Incorporated is seeking college graduates for the position of Reader/Evaluator.
Our reader/evaluators score student responses to test questions of various types. Paid training is provided. These are work from home positions.
We are currently recruiting for the 2019 scoring season.
• A bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university
• A home computer with high-speed internet access in a secure work area
Reader/evaluators are hired on a temporary/seasonal basis by project. Both day and evening shifts are available.
• To apply, go to work4mi.com. Click "Job Description" and choose "Apply Online".
• Under the Career Search select Location and check “Remote Only, Work from Home.”
• Click on the “Search for Jobs” tab.
• Select “2019 Remote Reader/Evaluator Position for New Applicants”.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
To learn more about Measurement Incorporated, please visit measurementinc.com/about.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities