free kid friendly sale venue: Sheraton Hartford South Hotel
QR Code Link to This Post
AQUARIUM VENDOR SHOWCASE: SAT-MAR 11 ROCKY HILL, CT - Sheraton Hartford South Hotel. Free Admission and open to the general public! Pre-Order or come to browse!
For the Full NEC Convention Experience, including access to our 17 speaker programs, multiple fish shows, multiple livestock auctions, buffet meals, club meetings, and hospitality room, register as an Attendee at www.northeastcouncil.org. Meet hobbyists from around the region.
* AFRICAN OUTLETS & ORCHIDS specializes in African cichlids and rare orchids. Contact owner Steve Pierce at
show contact info
for what he is bringing to the Convention and what you are looking for.
* AMAZONAS MAGAZINE is one of the world's legendary tropical fish publications, read by tens of thousands of passionate aquarium enthusiasts. Every big issue brings features on: Husbandry and Breeding; Rare and unusual fishes, plants and invertebrates; World-Class Aquarium Systems; Freshwater Aquarium Advice; Tropical Travel & Discovery, and Thought-Provoking News, Portraits, Interviews, Technology Updates. Free copies and discounted subscriptions available at the Conventionas supplies last. Visit them at http://www.amazonasmagazine.com/
* COBALT AQUATICS brings the highest quality products to market, with a product mix that includes flake foods, frozen mysis, MJ pumps, award winning heaters, and innovative Egg Rockers. They will be graciously sponsoring the NEC 2017 Hospitality Suite. Visit them at www.cobaltaquatic.com
* DISCUS R US focuses on providing their clients with superior quality Discus and services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Contact them to pre-order and visit them at http://www.discusrus.com/ or find them on Facebook!
* FRANK's AQUARIUM: The original online source for shrimp, inverts, gobies and brackish & freshwater fish, and books! Visit and contact Frank at http://www.franksaquarium.com/ for pre-orders and species inquiries for Convention pickup! Our Facebook Convention Event Page displays Frank's Convention stock list. Log on both sites regularly as Frank will be updating his inventory list for "shipping weather" this Spring, and at the Convention.
* HARRIS IN WONDERLAND: With its storefront in Avon CT, is the area's best retail source for freshwater and marine fish, corals, invertebrates, herps, and small mammals. Their recent expansion into on-line sales (www.harrisinwonderland.com) and regional shows allows them to reach hobbyists around the country. Seth & Adam look forward to seeing you!
* ISLAND DISCUS specializing in providing Healthy AA grade Discus from their 1500+ gallon breeding facility in Wilkes-Barre, PA! Over 15 years Discus experience. Contact them with inquiries and to pre-order for the Convention.
show contact info
or find them on Facebook!
* LISA's LAIR BOOKSTORE are specialists in Pet Care books with an ever-increasing number of titles for the care of aquarium fish, cage and aviary birds, and herps. We also have an expanding Science Fiction and Fantasy section. LLB tries to stock the smaller, lesser-known publishing companies that have titles and authors that are not easily found. Visit them at http://www.lisaslairbookstore.com/ and pre-order your titles for the Convention!
* MY AQUARIUM BOX is an innovative hobby service dedicated to bringing you the best aquarium products from the world's most respected brands. In every My Aquarium Box we strive to deliver a superior value, excellent customer support and exclusive access to the products and deals to take your hobby to the next level. Visit them at http://www.myaquariumbox.com/
* NATURE'S TALK SHOW dedicated to helping save and preserve Nature by helping people understand that every living thing has a place and a reason to be here. Conservation, preservation and habitat are of huge interest on their Show. They will be live streaming from the Convention floor! Visit them and have a listen at http://naturestalkshow.com/
* PLANTED TANK GURU: Gordon Richard's love of planted tanks lead him on a quest to find more exotic varieties. He will be taking pre-orders, as well as group orders.
* SAN FRANCISCO BAY BRAND's goal is to provide the most nutritious, most natural diets available for your wet pets. Equally important, each wholesome product provides all the essential nutrients vital to fish growth and good health. SFBB continues to research and develop new diets to enhance the lives of each aquatic pet. Check them out at www.sfbb.com
* SOUTH CENTRAL CICHLIDS creates and sells high-quality handmade ceramic breeding caves for cichlids and plecos, used for decades by breeders around the country. Created in their Port Monmouth, NJ facility, SCC caves are made with natural stoneware clay, sanded to remove rough edges, and fired to 2208-2291 degrees, rendering them fully vitrified. They will not leach chemicals nor break down with time. Visit them at http://store.southcentralcichlids.com/
* SUPER CICHLIDS out of Dover, Delaware specializes in breeding African Cichlids from Lake Malawi, Tanganyika and Victoria, including C.A.R.E.S fish, in a facility holding 3500+ gallons. They also are distributors of premium fish foods and products from NorthFin, Cobalt Aquatics, Omega One, Seachem, and Piscine Energetics. Pre-order for pickup or check them out at www.supercichlids.com
* TWO TANK AMIN: Rare Plecos! Inverts! Mid & Top Water Species! Plus gently used filters and other equipment. Hobbyist raised and hobbyist owned. Check them out in our Vendor Showcase!
* ZOO MED Laboratories has been on the cutting edge of reptile and aquarium husbandry and innovation for going on 40 years, including the development and production of the first UVB reptile lamp. Zoo Med currently has over 30 patents and manufactures over 50% of its 1200 SKU product line at its company HQ in San Luis Obispo, California. Visit them at http://zoomed.com/
WANT THE FULL NEC 2017 EXPERIENCE? Register as an Attendee for access to our 17 speaker programs, fish shows, multiple livestock auctions, buffet meals, club meetings, and hospitality room. Meet hobbyists from around the region! Go to http://northeastcouncil.org/NewNEC/. The NEC is a 501c(3) all-volunteer coalition of aquarium societies.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers