Warehouse Team Member - Perks & Benefits! Join Our Team!
compensation: Excellent Pay! employment type: full-time job title: Warehouse Team Member - Express Operations
QR Code Link to This Post
Work for the Best in Ground Handling Services. Join our team at Worldwide Flight Services
Warehouse Team Member - Express Operations - Windsor Locks, CT.
• Starting $17.75/hour base Pay + $1.50/hour overnight differential
• Responsible for moving air cargo within designated warehouse.
• Loading and unloading cargo from pallets and containers.
• Build up cargo for outbound flights and break down cargo from import flights.
• Assisting in the loading and unloading of cargo onto semitrucks.
• May operate basic cargo handling equipment such as forklift, aircraft pallets and pallet jacks.
• Check freight count, weight, dimensions and documents.
• May transport cargo to and from aircraft driving 3,000 lb. vehicle through congested area and determining destination of cargo.
• While performing aircraft push-out and/or towing functions, engage in proper specific ground to cockpit communication.
• Ability to understand verbal commands and safety guidelines.
See your Career Take Off
At Worldwide Flight Services, we believe in providing the most competitive perks and benefits package possible.
• Want your pay in advance? Access up to 50% of earned wages before payday and get paid up to two days early through the Branch app!
• Are you a top performer who thrives on recognition? On the spot recognition offered through Awardco!
• Need health insurance? Health Benefits with multiple options for fulltime employees!
• Want WFS Employee Extras? Travel Discounts, Pet insurance, Discount Shopping & More!
• Looking to stay healthy and improve your life? Wellness Programs offered to all employees!
• Want to invest in your future? 401k program offered with company match!
• Looking to grow and have a career with us? Opportunity for Internal Mobility and transfers available!
• At least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED required.
• Valid drivers license.
• Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e., Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to work in a high-noise level environment.
• Ability to successfully communicate with others.
CALL NOW! 833-745-3712
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.