condition: fair engine displacement (CC): 500 fuel: gas odometer: 17119 paint color: red title status: missing transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
For Sale: 1972 Triumph Daytona 500cc -$4,000- decent condition perfect candidate for restoration. 17,119 miles. Runs and rides well. None of the lights work and the forks need to be rebuilt. Has good tires, fresh carb clean, new battery, okay oil. Fires right up on first kick when the motor is warm. All original, and a true survivor, needs to find a new home where it won’t be neglected. It is all there, some parts are dinged up and very scratchy but this is a sold base to grow from. We are starting high with the price but open to realistic offers. No title, bill of sale only. Located in Brattleboro Vermont.
Yes, I am negotiable, although the price is based on fair market value. This bike is located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Call or email if you would like to set up a time to come take a look. This is first come, first serve. Although cash is preferred, I do sometimes take credit cards through Square and I reserve the right to not accept credit cards but may depending on the situation.
Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions and I will try my best to answer them.
- NO TEXT MESSAGES! Due to the beauty of Craigslist and scammers/spammers ruining it for everyone, I will not reply to text messages.
- No trades and no down payments. You will have to take it away the day you pay for it.
- Sorry, I cannot hold bikes for you! You can come buy the bike and take it away that day.
- Keep in mind coming to take a look in person will give you the best idea as to whether or not you will want to buy it!
- When the listing is down the bike is sold, so please don't ask if the item is still available.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers