compensation: Base Rate of $20.00 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experience preferred, will train qualified candidate
The successful candidate will service, install and calibrate scales from analytical balances to truck scales
• Knowledge of AC/DC voltage
• Use of multi meter
• Mechanically inclined
• Good with hand and power tools
• Computer literate
• Able to lift 50 lbs test weights.
• Must be able to work unsupervised
• Have good communication skills
• Proof of a good driving record. CDL Class B license preferred, will train qualified candidate
Perform calibration, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of weighing equipment as per client specifications and internal work instructions. Assess instruments and verify equipment compliance with requirements and specifications. Assemble and install new equipment components. Set up calibration parameters and tolerances. Troubleshoot and repair equipment when required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers