Ramar-Hall Inc. is an established and recognized leader in the manufacturing of high quality components for the Aerospace Industry. We are looking for 1st shift assemblers to join our growing professional and dependable team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Summary: Operates all types of assembly installation, marking, and packing equipment with little or no direction. Individual will be involved in all facets of assembly including initial, in-process and final assembly. Candidate ideally has experience in an assembly environment.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
• The Assembler will assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
• The Assembler will position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
• The Assembler will attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
• The Assembler will perform quality checks on products and parts.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area with high level of attention to detail
• Responsible for accurately completing paperwork according to Company policy.
• Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401K Match
• Paid time off
• Consistent OT
Dependent on Experience.
• High School or equivalent
• Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English.
• Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints
• Must be a US citizen.
Please visit us at www.ramarhall.com to learn more.
Please send resume or call 860-349-1081.
It is the policy of Ramar Hall Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, qualified veteran status, or other protected class status