compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ramar-Hall Inc. is an established and recognized leader in the manufacturing of high quality components for the Aerospace Industry. We are looking for 1st shift inspector to join our growing professional and dependable team.
Job Summary: Operates all types of inspection equipment and perform first piece layout and review with little or no direction. Individual will be involved in all facets of inspection including initial, in-process and final inspections. Candidate ideally has experience in an aerospace environment quality department.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
• Manual CMM set up and operation
• Measuring of parts using the CMM, comparator, micro-hite, micrometer, sine plates, etc.
• Inspecting and testing of precision aerospace products at various stages of manufacturing
• Recording and controlling data for traceability
• Studying drawings and customer requirements to verify the quality of parts produced
• Compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine/maintain quality of products
• Health insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401K Match
• Paid time off
• Consistent OT
Dependent on Experience.
• High School or equivalent
• Experience with blueprint reading and GD&T
• Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English.
• Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints
• Must be a US citizen.
Please visit us at www.ramarhall.com to learn more.
Please send resume or call 860-349-1081.
It is the policy of Ramar Hall Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, qualified veteran status, or other protected class status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers