Skilled CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
FRASAL TOOL has an opening for a full-time permanent position as a CNC Programmer / Machinist.
FRASAL TOOL is a family-owned manufacturing company founded in 1972. Turnover here is very low due to our company's superior treatment of our employee's and our general understanding of their importance to the success and growth to the company.
Job entails the following:
• Programming, setting up and operating CNC Turning Centers
• Reading and interpreting blue prints, operation sheets and work instructions
• Carrying out first article inspections
• Working with management, engineering and quality personnel
• 1st shift
CNC Programmer / Machinist
• Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in the metalworking industry
• Must be proficient in programming with either Mastercam or Featurecam
• Must be proficient in setting up and operating CNC Turning Centers independently
• Must be proficient in blue-print reading and use of measuring equipment ie: calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, etc
• Must have the ability to work, think and solve problems independently while collaborating with a team
• Experience with Fanuc controls is a plus
• Experience with Haas CNC equipment is a plus
• Toolmaker's license or Journeyman's achievement is a plus
• Competitive Wage plus meritocracy bonuses paid
• Vacation/Holiday Pay
• Christmas Bonus
• Overtime @ 1.5X's
• Health Insurance
• Dental Coverage
• Life & ST Disability Insurance
• Matching 401(k) plans and more!
This is not a boring, repetitive and redundant position. If you meet the criteria stated above and are looking for a career that is fun, interesting, challenging and allows you to be creative and develop your own ideas then this is the right position for you.
Clean, modern, safe, well-lit and air-conditioned facility.
Apply by responding to this ad or come apply in person.
Feel free to visit us at www.frasaltool.com