Professional Music Lessons at affordable prices.
If you tried lessons and were disappointed I urge you to give me a try. You will NOT
I teach at several studios across the state as well as in my own well equipped home studio.
I teach guitar,and bass full time but can also teach piano mandolin ukelele and voice as well as keyboard/synth/ MIDI /Audio etc....
Why choose me?
* Qualifications. I have 20+ years playing, and 10+ years teaching. In addition to a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music, I have studied privately with some of the best musicians in the Northeast.
* I have extensive experience on stage and in the studio
* In addition to the standard guitar practices of Classical, Jazz, Rock , Blues and Metal, I
have experience in more "cutting edge" musicianship such as :
World/Eastern music, fretless guitar, EBOW, Looping, Guitar Synth,7 and 8 String guitar etc.....you'd be hard pressed to find a more versatile musician
* In addition to musicianship related items, I have extensive experience with all music related technologies including: Digital Audio/MIDI, Sampling , Synthesis, instrument and amp modeling ,recording etc..
* Students have access to custom made backing tracks and other tools available online in audio and video formats.
* Students get basic repairs done for free or at way better prices than any guitar shops. ie; restringing/setups
Contact me for online BIO's and links to MANY online examples of my playing and recording/production as well as availability and pricing.
Have a peek at some of the 200plus videos I've made here:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers