Research Volunteer Opportunity for Parents & Kids Age 8-12!
All kids get angry and irritable, but some kids feel like that a lot of the time.
These feelings can make it hard to get through the day and can make relationships difficult.
This study will help us learn about:
• How children cope with feelings of frustration or irritability
• How children’s emotions impact parent-child relationships
• How parents experience their own emotions
During a 2-hour appointment at UCONN Storrs, you and your child will be asked to:
• Complete questionnaires about feelings and behaviors
• Complete activities and games on the computer
Your family may receive up to $50 for participating in this study.