compensation: Salary, Bonus and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Since 1995, Custom Communications has been delivering strategic communications and high-quality benefits administration outsourcing services to employers, brokers, consultants and insurance providers.
With our benefits expertise and unmatched focus on quality, Custom Communications has become a trusted partner for clients of all sizes, who count on us for our results-driven HR strategies. Our goal is to consistently deliver the most effective HR communications and benefits administration services to our clients.
When applying please make sure to provide a portfolio
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Graphic Designer.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Design and revise multiple materials throughout the day
• Amend final designs to client's comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team of designers
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers